Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Beauty Love: Serums


By Jennifer Ennis

Ok so I am fairly new onboard the Serums bandwagon. I bought one from La Roche Posay a few months ago but foolishly used it as a moisturiser which resulted in little bumps appearing under my skin. A method I quickly abandoned.

However after reading in a magazine the correct way to use it a.k.a under your moisturiser I hot-footed to The Body Shop to pick up one from their new range Natrulift. At 23 years of age, I am in no need of firming yet but luckily the product is quite light.

I have now used the whole bottle and liked it. I apply a small amount morning and night under my moisturiser. It smells delish, dries fast and I did notice my skin was better moisturised and super soft. I will buy it again but am keen to try No7's award winning Protect and Perfect one next.

It is pricer so if I discover it is not worth the hype, I will gladly resort back to The Body Shop.

Will keep you posted.

For now though, I will give The Body Shop's Natrulift Firming Serum a 9/10. My only fault is the size of the bottle. It is quite small at only 15ml.


Images from thebodyshop.co.uk and boots.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment