Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Clarins Love


Big love for Clarins lately especially for three of my fave skincare products:

1) Beauty Flash Balm
Almost needs no introduction. This cult fave has been a beauty staple of mine for a while. On tired mornings, I dab a little bit on my cheeks, temples and eyelids immediately before applying make-up and I look fresh and ready for the day! I love the smell and texture also.

2) Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel
This is a new find and after a month of usage, I can say I’m a huge fan. As part of their new refreshing range, this cleansing gel is very well priced (£10). I use a little bit in the mornings with cold water to waken my skin and a little bit in the evenings with warm water to remove make-up. It is light enough not to clog pores and yet efficient enough that you only need a small amount. Once again, the smell is lovely.

3) HydraQuench Cream
I use this as my night moisturiser. It is quite pricey (£36) but very rich so you only need a small amount, therefore one tub will last you quite a while. My skin can get very dry with the elements and this does an amazing job of restoring moisture leaving me to wake up with super soft and nurished skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment