Friday, September 2, 2011

This Week's Playlist...


Florence & The Machine - What The Water Gave Me
Hands down, my fave song of the year so far. I am a huge fan of this woman - of her talent, her attitude and her ability to produce truly beautiful songs! I listen to this daily on my way to work and it gets better every time. Perfect mix of folk and alternative, the music is amazing. Can’t wait for the album.

Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks
Downloaded this song on a bit of a whim after hearing their name everywhere and listening to the minute preview on iTunes, and am very glad I did! This song has a brilliant bass line, with a super catchy chorus. It sums up my favourite type of music. To use a cliche, it’s ‘totally my cup of tea’!

Katy B - Easy Please Me
Kept hearing this song when I was shopping so after some Googling, I discovered it is the much-hyped Katy B. I am still not very familiar with her music at all but this is a really catchy, sexy song and I like her voice.

Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger
Huge Maroon 5 fan and I literally listened to this 100 times after I downloaded it. My favourite summer tune. I dare you to resist humming/dancing along.

Washed Out - Amor Fati
I play this when I need to chill and relax. It has a lovely vibe and perfect for when you are just about to fall asleep. It is my first song to discover from this band and I will definately be listening to more.


No comments:

Post a Comment