Monday, September 5, 2011

September Shopping List

So far this month I am lusting for...


Marc by Marc Jacobs iPhone Case, £30, Net-A-Porter
I am in love with my Kate Spade case that I bought a few months ago but I must admit this caught my eye and I can't stop thinking about it! But a girl can have more than one iPhone case, right? You need to change it around once in a while. Variety is the spice of life! I love the colours. It is the perfect case for Autumn/Winter.



Brown leather boots, £90, River Island
I found my winter boots! And quite easily too. The minute I saw them I just knew that I will live in them all winter long. Looking forward to rocking them with skinny jeans tucked in, or with winter dresses and tights. I need them!



They're Real Mascara, £17.50, Benefit
I am still in two minds about buying this, purely because I am constantly disappointed with premium brands' mascaras. In my opinion, Max Factor and Maybelline are the mascara queens! I also thought their 'Bad Girl' mascara was horrendously bad. However, I have seen a number of 'before' and 'after' photos on blogs online (which have no reason to lie) and I am very impressed with it! I love and need a mascara that will hold a curl (courtesy of Shu Uemura of course).


Since I just booked tickets to a number of fashion events in London this month, I can't rush out and buy these yearned-for items right now but in a few weeks, these babies will be mine! Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment