Sunday, February 28, 2010

Front Row Fashion: Ashley Greene


By Jennifer Ennis

First up, I have to say I like this girl. She's very naturally pretty and has a sweet, down to earth nature to her. She has bagged many a good looking gentleman including Chace Crawford and Jared Followill and it doesn't appear to have gone to her head. I can't speak too much about her acting as I have only seen her in Twilight and New Moon but as a celebrity, I warm to her.

However... when it comes to dressing to suit your shape, she has a long way to go. Her face and hair always look good so that helps her dodgy fashion choices but it is a shame as when she gets it right, she can look amazing! That is why I was slightly suprised to see her at Milan Fashion Week this week with front row appearances at Giorgio Armani, Gucci and Dolce & Gabbana. Out of a rating of three outfits I would have to give her 0.5!

On Saturday, she attended Giorgio Armani wearing a dress from the Resort 2010 collection and pink shoes. The dress swamped her figure and shortened her height. It was not very flattering despite her gorgeous loose hair and pink lipstick. Then for Gucci that night, she changed in to a Moschino number that is my winning look on her but it is more a case of 'best of a bad bunch'. The shape was simple and more youthful on her. Again, hair and make up were gorgeous.
She attended Dolce & Gabbana today wearing a complete runway look (dress and boots). This had the potential to be a great outfit but for some reason, it didn't quite work for her. The boots were gorgeous and emphasised her fab pins however.

I feel Ashley is still finding her fashion style and I definately am not giving up on her just yet. The potential is there and who knows, maybe by attending more fashion events, some style tips might rub off on this pretty girl...

All images from Zimbio and The Fashion Spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment