Friday, February 26, 2010

London Fashion Week


By Jennifer Ennis


As I just started this blog in the middle of Milan Fashion Week and after London, I am just going to include my favourite looks from LFW but there will be more detail for Milan and Paris.
London on a whole was strong. It was a lot riskier than New York.

Matthew Williamson

Always a favourite of mine and he never disappoints. His collection consisted of his usual beautiful prints but with an edgier twist. The colours were stunning as always.



Burberry Prorsum

An obvious choice but it really was a beautiful collection. It is near impossible to choose a favourite coat but this one definately caught my eye.



Christopher Kane

As a huge fan of this man, I was slightly disappointed with his last collection but this one is very seductive, pretty and wearable. He is back on form!



Mary Katrantzou

I definately needed to inject some colour in to my choices! This was a very bright, pretty and feminine collection and this blouse and skirt are a gorgeous combination.



PPQ

PPQ streamed their show live on a Saturday night (worth staying in for) and I loved the colours, fabrics and fits. The shoes were a bit ridiculous and a number of models wobbled a bit but this coat is to die for.



J. Mendel

Fur is everywhere and this is definately one of my favourite ways to wear it. The dress and boots are beautiful.




All images from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment