Saturday, May 15, 2010

i-D Magazine: Miranda Kerr


By Jennifer Ennis

Miranda's i-D cover is the strangest thing I have ever seen - because it looks nothing like her! The Aussie beauty has been quietly breaking in to high fashion and this shoot is far cry from all the Victoria's Secret promotion she has done this month.

Am I the only person who hates bleached out eyebrows though? I don't get the fashion world's obsession with them. Lara Stone's Jaeger ads are the only time I have seen it look nice. Miranda looks almost alien-like and her hair has seen better days but I admire that it's different and proves she can be versatile.

However is beautiful, bubbly, happy Miranda what she does best? Her smile is too pretty to be hidden!



images from celebritysnap.com and daylife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment