Sunday, July 18, 2010

Beauty Fave: Clarins Beauty Flash Balm


By Jennifer Ennis

Ok so I like to think I am ahead of the beauty game (well in my head anyway) but I will put my hands up and admit I was VERY late in purchasing this cult product. One of Clarins's best sellers, this cream has won more awards and been recommended by more catwalk make up artists than I care to remember.

I have a weird obsession with cosmetic ingredients (the less the better and the more natural the better) so, while I think YSL's Top Secrets is a great product, the ingredients dishearten me. After a bit of research on this cream, I noticed the ingredients are much better. So off I trotted to Debenhams, handed over my €35 and brought this little gem home.

And how brilliant it is!

I tried it the next morning as was feeling pretty tired. I put a small amount on my face instead of primer and applied make up straight away (as advised on the leaflet enclosed) and my skin looked awake and terrific. The smell and texture are gorgeous and the tube is a lot handier and efficient than YSL's non-hygenic brush. The cream dried really quickly and was non-greasy. My skin looked flawless and radiant.

This has become my make up bag staple now for mornings after little sleep, or when I just need a boost. I have been complimented many a time after a late party night on my fresh skin and I owe it all to this beauty!

Purchase today! It may seem a little pricey but you only need a tiny amount and it feels so luxurious and lovely on your skin! After also falling in love with their HydraQuench moisturiser, Clarins are fast becoming a skincare favourite of mine.

Image from sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment