Sunday, July 18, 2010

Style Winner: Kristen Cavallari


By Jennifer Ennis

After six wonderful seasons The Hills came to an end with a red carpet event (for a twenty minute programme) in The Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood last week. Lauren 'LC' returned for the screening and the girls were dolled up to the nines as expected.

I was mostly looking forward to seeing the fashion on the night as opposed to the final episode as season six has bored me to tears I must admit.

Style Winner of the night is.... KRISTEN CAVALLARI!

I have beeb a fan of Queen KC (I made that up) for a while now and she looked cute and classy in her golden Zuhair Murad dress compared to some of her other co-stars, I mean 'friends'.

While I found the last series disappointing, I am still a long time The Hills fan. It is the end of an era! Can't wait to see what they will all do next. Anyway, we still have the (better) series The City to keep us entertained...



Images from daylife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment