Thursday, April 8, 2010

Am obsessed with...


By Jennifer Ennis

My River Island lace up boots, €101.

I'm a huge lover of Balmain's military boot (see below) and these high street gems are the nearest I can get to them. They are also nicer than AllSaints's version. They saw me through a busy shopping trip in London (admitedly it was quite a workout at times) and while attending a short course at London College of Fashion they turned more heads than any other footwear I own! They go with almost everything and immediately make an outfit young and edgy. I have mostly been wearing them with black skinny jeans, leggings and tights. They give me great height, make my legs really long and keep me lovely and warm! Everyone from Kate Moss to Alexa Chung have been snapped in lace up boots this season and they look great with jumpsuits (another new fave), dresses and jeans. I cannot recommend them enough! I am going to be living in mine.



Images from riverisland.com and style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment