Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Beauty Faves

By Jennifer Ennis

Crème De La Mer - The Lip Balm



Purchased this beauty in Selfridges in London for £36/€40 which is almost a whopping twenty bucks less than Brown Thomas! The smell is gorgeous - minty and very refreshing. It works really well and leaves lips so soft. The packaging is very cute and it feels great to finally own some of this ultra luxury brand! Now once I've started though, I won't be able to stop. Hello €120+ moisturiser...


CoverGirl - LashBlast Mascara


Have been wearing this for two weeks now and it is without doubt the best mascara I have ever used in my entire life. After curling, I apply a small amount of this to my lashes and it lasts all day long. I have never ever had lashes like this! They are long, curled and completely defined. It is also waterproof. I bought this in New York and as it is not avaliable in Ireland, I have already purchased from an excellent eBayer who shipped it first class from Florida and threw in an extra lipliner - all for €10! This is an amazing buy and I don't think I will ever need to change.


Tesco - Make Up Remover Wipes

I am actually not joking. This is the only thing that will easily remove above said mascara! I usually prefer to use liquid eye make up remover but CoverGirl's LashBlast is so stubborn I had to resort to these wipes which take it off quickly and easily with no rubbing or tugging required. I use the sensitive ones and it is as cheap as chips.

Images from creamdelamer.co.uk and covergirl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment