Friday, April 16, 2010

Beauty Love: Rimmel Lipstick


By Jennifer Ennis

I have recently embraced lipsticks as I earlier blogged about but until a few weeks ago, I had only splashed out on a few Chanel ones. However after further browsing I came to realise how boring the Chanel packaging is (yes, I said it!) so I trotted over to Rimmel London for some funky pink and purple tubes!

The Colour Show Off range has the most gorgeous pink container (and I LOVE Georgia May Jagger in the ad campaign) but the colours were a bit too ta-dah for me. After deciding that I should give serious thought to the shade too and purchase one different from what I already own I picked the 'Nude Delight' shade of the Moisture Renew Lipstick.

The colour is perfect for my skin tone and it looks great with a smoky eye on a night out. The texture is really creamy and non-drying. If I ever want a slight gloss I just out a bit of MAC's Lip Conditioner on top. The tube looks so gorgeous in my bag oh and it is a total bargain at roughly €7! Will be returning to Rimmel London again...

image from www.trespassmag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment